Spark Event Group are recruiting for Customer Service staff to work at the upcoming Jurassic World by Brickman® Exhibition in Brisbane at the Queensland Museum. The exhibition transforms Jurassic World — the blockbuster franchise from Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment — into an immersive adventure that is the largest LEGO® brick exhibition in Australian history. We are seeking people who are highly motivated, who possess a can-do attitude, show initiative, and have a passion to make the exhibition experience as great as it can be for patrons through a proactive, hands-on approach.
We are recruiting for a range of positions including:
- Ticket Scanners
- Merchandise Staff
- Customer Service Staff
If your application is successful, you will have the opportunity to work throughout the exhibition from 8th December until 14th July 2023 on weekdays and weekends, and some evenings.
We are ideally looking for staff who can commit to working at least 3 days a week, including at least 1 day on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday,
Qualities we seek out:
- You are motivated, and possess a can-do attitude towards making the exhibition experience as great as it can be for guests
- You are friendly, positive, outgoing, and have great communication skills
- You are a great team player who knows how to cooperate effectively with the team while working collaboratively
- You display empathy, cultural awareness, and align with the values of support, passion, accountability, respect and collaboration
- You actively seek to understand the views of others to ensure everyone you work with feels valued, including guests and your teammates.
- You are willing to learn, grow, and make a positive mark on the exhibition
- Must have a valid Blue Card or be willing to obtain
- Be available to attend training and induction on the 5th & 6th December
- Possessing a love of Lego is a bonus!