for booking a group interview
so, what now?
The team at spark event group is so excited to meet you!
This guide will prepare you for your interview session with Spark.
Please read all the information included to ensure you are ready to go before meeting the Spark Staffing Team!
Our interviews are broken into two parts
Part 1 – Presentation
- Introduction to Spark Event Group
- Types of Work Experience you can gain at Spark
- Helpful Qualifications and Tools
- Upcoming Events
- How to Use Your Portal & Apply for Shifts
Part 2 – Breakout Groups
- Once the presentation is complete, you will be moved to small groups to chat with a Spark Staffing Team Member
- The breakout group session is a casual getting to know you session
- FAQ: please come with any questions you may have about Spark
WHAT DOES THE INTERVIEW INVOLVE?
What do i need to bring
If the interview session is in person:
- Face mask, if you feel more comfortable wearing one
- If you’d like to write notes, bring along Pen / Paper
If the interview session is online:
- Device with camera
- Charger, to ensure your device does not drop out the call
- A stable wifi connection
Getting to your interview
Please allow enough time to get to your interviews. Whether it’s public transport delays or stuck in traffic, it is important that you arrive on time.
- Our venues are close to public transport, please ensure you plan your route prior to leaving home (bus, train, tram)
- Be mindful of street parking signage
- Street parking may need paid tickets
- Street parking may have time limits
- Undercover paid parking lots may be available
- Microsoft Teams is our preferred application for video interviews
- Please ensure you have a fully charged device
- Microphone and video capability is a must as we will ask you to turn your camera on to chat with us during your interview
- WiFi or personal hotspot
- Quiet space
WHAT TO WEAR
If you can no longer attend this session for any reason, please get in touch with us ASAP by emailing the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
need to reschedule?
Looking to improve your interview skills?
Click to listen to these podcasts from SportsGrad:
‘7 ways to boost your confidence for an interview’ (9 minutes)
‘How to sell yourself in an interview’ (7 minutes)
Introducing SportsGrad, Spark’s career development partner! SportsGrad have helped over 200+ people land jobs in sport, offering job hunting tools, events, content & connections! Click here to learn more about SportsGrad.